Sunday, 21 December 2008

If you're looking for happy posts, sila 'x' window ni

Tak boleh blah la. Sakit sangat.

Tak logic LANGSUNG ok. Three days to go and tears are still fucking flowing?

I'm really sorry la. I've been telling people to stop swearing but I'm doing it. Why? Because it's SO freaking intense. This feeling. Rasa macam nak pecah hati. Macam the bajus that I'm wearing are all about to tear because the heart is about to explode. The feeling is just extremely painful and unbearable.

Every normal person, I think, will feel super extremely excited before seeing their significant other. I know I'm normal now. Because the excitement has been boiling in my mind since four weeks ago kot. My debit card has been credited every freaking two days in a week because I spend so much to get my room ready. I spent so much already on making my food stock in the fridge complete.

But untuk ape? Untuk 'My flight is on Tuesday but I dont know what time my flight is.'

What the fuck?

No comments: