I'm broke.
Haha. Okok. I know what you're going to say. That everytime I come back from shopping I'll say the same damn thing and still go shopping anyway. Kan? Yeah. I thought that too. But it backfired. Apparently, I'm this spoilt kid who keeps on spending her parents money without thinking of how hard they have to work in order to get that money. =.=
Hish. No lah. Kesian dorang ok. I'm not selfish, and I'm not spoilt. I'm just VERY undisciplined. And not motivated or inspired by anyone, to not spend. So I'll just follow my heart and my wants most of the time. No wonder I get into trouble a lot of times kan. I dont think before I do something. They're all impulsive decisions. What I want, MESTI dapat.
I'll still go to Tong Palace anyway, and after eating I'll say "Ohmygod. I'm so broke."
SO TYPICAL ARINA KAN!
So just now.. I didnt buy another coat! Or another pair of boots! Haha! That's good news right?? BUTTTTTTT...
I did buy:
1) A veryvery pretty waist clenching belted school "uniform"ish dress! :)
2) One blouse (and I get another one free too! Since it's buy one free one. heehe)
3) Purple knitted long top thingy (If I wear this when I go out with Aliah and if she's wearing the same brown shaded coat as mine, we'll totally look like twin sisters ok! I've only known her for two weeks but we're like, copying each other's fashion style already. haha)
4) Jeans. Skinny jeans.
5) A very (much needed) school bag. And it's ALSO BROWN!! Ohmygod.
But all for a very good price! I promise!
Oh my.. You know what? I sound like a typical girl now. Who loves shopping. Who loves buying new clothes. Who loves telling people what she bought. I think I shop every week kot now! That's insane ok. Because everytime I go out, ok. It's like this k. As long as I'm near shops and if I go in and see something I like, I'll DEFINITELY, WITHOUT A DOUBT, buy that thing. I wouldnt even think. HAAA. See. The impulsive buying part thing. Hm.
Ugh. I thought I'd never like shopping. OK. I DONT, STILL. But I like new stuff though. But I dont like spending. So macammane tu?
ANYWAY, itu semua pasal shopping. Now, on to the good part!
I had ALOT of fun Wednesday night and during our York day out.
But I really hate the spending-alot-of-money part. Seriously. I think everytime I go to the bank and see the bank counter person counting money, I swear, my eyeballs will start forming the Pound Sterling sign. Betul.
Okok lets sleep!
Liverpool tmrw baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment