My sister lives with 56 other HOUSEmates(about 23 nationalities altogether) . I think there are two floors. Each floor has two kitchens and two toilets. Or something. And the boys are everywhere! Haha. If I was a first year, and was looking for "someone", being in my sister's position now doesnt sound bad at all. But honestly right.. I dont think I would be comfortable living with guys. You're not free to do whatever you want lahh if there are guys around your housing area. Hm. But Ara seems fine with it though, which is good. But I wouldnt be, seriously.
Anyway, the weekend in Edinburgh (aea-deen-brer) was not bad. I stayed home most of the time on Thursday and Friday because Ara had classes (ok and these two days were dead boring. Sorry). We went to the designer outlet on Saturday, and like I said in my previous post, I bought a new coat! haha :P:P (and so many other things of course, and I am going to say it again here, that I am absofreakilutely broke to the extreme end of brokeness but I dont know why I still keep on spending and spending. Hayo.. And finally, for nice pictures, we went to Princess Park(?) or something - dont really know what it's called, on Sunday. IF I had more money, and went out more, and woke up earlier every.single.day. Oh! And if I didnt have that super intense argument I had with my sister.. The 5-day-stay would have been perfect.
But nonetheless, I did spent those five days with my sister, which I wasnt able to do the past two years. It really felt good to be around your family member, even if it means sleeping in that small tiny bed (just because I'm not used to a single bed anymore :P), watching the same movies all over again while eating takeout (and one time eating MY own cooked meal. Haih. Was really planning to cook more you know, but I didnt know that the kitchen would be conquered by the housemates. If they werent there all the time and if my sister had more spices and perencahs, I would have cooked more! Seriously!! And we wouldnt have to spend all our money for food yang tak berapa sedap pun. Hish) anddd, not forgetting - braving the cold together. Oh well. I really did try and refrain from bursting to tears in the train on the way back. So what does this mean then?

Hm. I miss her lah :(
No comments:
Post a Comment