Ok, so I initially planned to start a new blog, i.e. new layout, template, header with fresh entries and a new name and a new blog domain when I came back to UK, but since I was too busy trying to keep up with uni work, and practicals and meetings with my supervisor (not to mention the fact that I'm almost never at home during weekends.. That's why I wasnt able to keep to my word.
And nowww, since I'm at my sister's in Edinburgh and she has classes from 9 - 5 on Thursday and Friday (and I've been here since Wednesday evening). That's why I could find the time to edit my header and actually find a new template and do everything.
So.. Voila people! This will be the new face/body of my blog from now onwards. God knows how long this template will last but let's hope it'll be for a long time because editing and finding new templates can be quite time consuming.
Anywayyy, I'm in Edinburgh now, just in case you didnt get me earlier. We were supposed to buy meat yesterday, i.e. go out of the house, but since she was tired, she slept right after she got back and we only ended up eating dinner at 10-ish. And that was my first meal of the day. (the plan to get fatter backfired la I think. My appetite has gone now, and it's kinda annoying..)
And then today was super sunny. I thought of just going walking along Princess Street and window shop, but I was too lazy, so I ended up sleeping and I only left the house at 3 something. Met up with my sister, ate lunch and now I'm doing this.
We're going out tonight. And I'm not looking forward to it because I know absolutely no one, and seriously. I dont feel like socialising at all la. I have no mood to party and mingling around. So you can just imagine how I would be when my sister's dirty dancing with everyone, while I'll just be sitting in one corner staring at people and making ohmygod-I'm-so-bored faces. Anyway, I'm not very good with international students and I think I look absolutely disgusting next to my sister. Haih. Benci ok.
*edited
I managed to persuade my sister to not go, so I'm staying home tonight!
And tomorrow she has planned for us to go paintball-ing with her friends. Um. Seriously. Paintball? Not with strangers la. It wont be as fun as when you go with friends. So again. Not looking forward to it either.
Haih. Bosan la.
I think I miss Leeds.
1 comment:
I think I miss you
Post a Comment