Tuesday, 18 November 2008

Counting down..

I know it's probably a long way to go, but I've got approximately two months to go before I enter my last semester of university. OHMYGOD!!!! :D

But trust me. I'm sure a million and one things will happen in between now and the two-month day, and I am really looking forward to all of them! Including my exams which will take place in January!

For now, let's countdown three of the main things that will be happening:
1) 4 weeks to my first holiday with my Leeds people
2) 5 weeks to my boyfriend coming :)
3) 7 weeks to semester exams

But if I had things my way, I'd want the #2 event to come as quickly as possible.

And I mean, AS QUICKLY as possible, seriously.

Cepat datang Hazim! :(

1 comment:

HD said...

Awwwwwww.... I'll come as soon as posible okay baby? Yeah I want that day to come too. I cAn't wait to see you sayang. I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight baby. I love you, girlfriend!