SEVENTEEN PEOPLE SHOWED UP! WOOHOO!
That's everyone, sort of. And I know my version of the picture is damn blurry but you get the picture of how many of us were there :)
And who cares if it was ONLY 17/63. Hahahahahha. It's still ALOT better than last week's gathering...
Where I, miraculously disappeared from the group of six because there was like a big huge rock in front of me, preventing me from participating in the conversation. If you know what it is, yes, it is what it is. Haha. Ok, maybe I was a little bit rude, to leave everyone and not even come back to say bye, but, um, I think people who were in my position would do the same thing too kot. Why.. On earth did I even go eh? Maybe because I thought that it was a batch thing, and that "takkan kerana nila setitik, susu belanga.. . um .. something something" hahahaha. OH! Ok, I checked already. hehe. Takkan I want to let nila setitik to rosakkan my susu belanga righttt? So that's why la I went. But it turned out to be.. Abit.. Um, different than what I had expected. And I'm sorry again for leaving so abruptly.
But today's one was AMAZING! Didnt really talk to the girls though because, um, I dont know. It's not like I didnt try talking to them pun. I did. But, dunno what happened. Liana was there, so obviously she was like, the person I turn to everytime I felt left out. Hm. But I really did have fun! :D:D
Soo, thank you Asyraq for hosting this thing. It was really successful and I reallyreally do miss everyone now :(
But I'm home now and I'm still happy and hyper :)
Oh, if only life could be like this everyday. Kan best! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment