Ok ok scratch that. Let's see it in a more positive way..
Hmm........ Ok.
I will make a mark, like just post an entry for the date or just put a smile in that entry every time you make me feel like I'm your girlfriend. Meaning, whenever I feel like I am of use and when you do something - anything at all, that makes me light up like a christmas tree, i.e. happy. Ok?
So the more smiles we see, the happier I am at that time.
The less smiles we see .. Then .. You know where you've gone wrong.
Ok? Ok. It's not like I'm going to wait for you to answer. I'm going to do it anyway.
OH. And maybe, a line of why I love you every time, under the smile.
Sounds nice doesnt it? Let's just see how much of these smiles we can see in a month. (I'm saying a month because mungkin in one week, one smile pun takde.)
Ok. We'll start tomorrow since today dah confirm ade a million :('s. And we'll follow Malaysian time for now. Nice. Ok!
On your mark..... Get set..... GO!!!
Amaze me, Mohd Hazim.
1 comment:
wowwwwwwwwwww!!!
sayang jgn la
oh i sepatutnyer dapat at least one
:) after i called you
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Post a Comment