Am currently doing this attachment thingy with a clinical psychologist in HUKM. And today..
1) I was a part of the discussion/conference about an in-patient (someone who's in the hospital already, i.e. at the psychiatric ward, i.e. YES, he has some mental illness :D [OK, sorry, I'm not supposed to be excited because he's sick and it's not very nice to be like, all happy, but it was so damn interesting and cool man. hehe]) with the psychiatrist consultants, and some other psychiatry professors, all the 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th year psychiatrists-to-be, a few clinical psychologists and the Masters in Clin Psyc students :)
Sound complicated?
But no it wasnt. In fact, it was just so cool to be sitting in and listening to the psychiatrists-to-be present their cases and all of them asking questions about the patients and everyone just coming up with ideas on what disorder that particular patient might have. Of course there were some words which I couldnt understand but I'm learning!!!
It's only been two days and I think I know alot more about clinical psychology now than I ever did my entire life! :) So tomorrow, I'm going to follow my supervisor to her lecture about how to assess someone's IQ and then later follow one child & adoloscent trainee to see her patient. Woohoo! :) And this is real life patients you know. Like, real life and REALLY REAL patients tau. With real problems. Real psychological problems.
But if this is really how work life is right.. I think during weekends memang I'll do nothing BUT sleep in. Seriously. I've been sooo tired and I'm not even fasting!! :P
P/S: Totally out of topic now.. But, umm, you: Eat fruits! :P LOTS OF THEM!
1 comment:
BUT nothing happen!!!!! gosh
Post a Comment