Friday, 13 March 2009

Thursday and Friday

Ohmygod.

You have NO idea how extremely scared I am now. I even dreamt about it and woke up after every song. So that's like, waking up every 5 minutes from the moment I slept until the moment I said, "F this. I'm going to take a shower now" and finally got out of the bed. That's actually waking up 36 times in the span of four hours tau.

Two performances in front of a BIG audience is maybe too much for my timid personality.

Seriously. How can ANYONE like the feeling of being in front of an audience while you're like the only one on stage? They can soo easily detect your mistake if you do anything wrong AT ALL. This is SO scary ok.

But it's' funny though.. How I'm not really looking forward for today's perfomance but have been thinking and excitedly anticipating tomorrow's arrival. Hm.

BUT I'M STILL SUPERFREAKING SCARED THOUGH!

*hyperventilates*

1 comment:

HD said...

Dont be scared!
dah practice kan soo takpe la
dont worry!
:)

Goodluck sayang!