I hate the internet.
It makes you spend f*cking loads of time on it and what good does it bring you? You have to strain your eyes, hurt your back, make your laptop pad go all dirty because of your sweaty palms, your keyboard keeps on collecting dust and you have to clean it all the time etc.
Maybe the internet creation wasnt so great afterall.
Ok, fine. So maybe it works in favour for all long-distance relationship 'victims'. But seriously, does it REALLY do anyone any good? Ok, so you get to see each other's faces on the COMPUTER SCREEN for a few hours. And then what happens?
Sometimes the microphone doesnt even work properly so even though you've made a videocall, you still have to type because the person on the other side of the laptop cannot hear you. It's really frustrating ok.
I hate this you know. I hate it when I'm being all sulky and in a bad mood. It's really annoying. But I really dont know what's going on. I've been attributing my bad-mood ness to.. Um, pre-something something stress but to no avail.. Nothing has happened. Nak attribute it to not enough sleep or not enough food intake? Not really since I've been sleeping at least 8 hours everyday and I eat three meals a day on most days now.
So what is it? Why am I like this? Why am I not bubbly and noisy and crazy anymore? Work-related stress? I dont think so since I dont do that much work pun in a day.
So WHAT IS IT? Why am I like this?
Where's my rainbow? Where's my fizzi cola gummy? Where's my brownies? Where's my 'green picture'?
I need to change this, seriously.
It makes you spend f*cking loads of time on it and what good does it bring you? You have to strain your eyes, hurt your back, make your laptop pad go all dirty because of your sweaty palms, your keyboard keeps on collecting dust and you have to clean it all the time etc.
Maybe the internet creation wasnt so great afterall.
Ok, fine. So maybe it works in favour for all long-distance relationship 'victims'. But seriously, does it REALLY do anyone any good? Ok, so you get to see each other's faces on the COMPUTER SCREEN for a few hours. And then what happens?
Sometimes the microphone doesnt even work properly so even though you've made a videocall, you still have to type because the person on the other side of the laptop cannot hear you. It's really frustrating ok.
I hate this you know. I hate it when I'm being all sulky and in a bad mood. It's really annoying. But I really dont know what's going on. I've been attributing my bad-mood ness to.. Um, pre-something something stress but to no avail.. Nothing has happened. Nak attribute it to not enough sleep or not enough food intake? Not really since I've been sleeping at least 8 hours everyday and I eat three meals a day on most days now.
So what is it? Why am I like this? Why am I not bubbly and noisy and crazy anymore? Work-related stress? I dont think so since I dont do that much work pun in a day.
So WHAT IS IT? Why am I like this?
Where's my rainbow? Where's my fizzi cola gummy? Where's my brownies? Where's my 'green picture'?
I need to change this, seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment