As much as I seem to deny it, I tend to get jealous veryyy easily.
Contoh:
If I was close to that person before, and then due to circumstances we drift apart for awhile (maybe due to studying in two different continents or studying in another state, another uni etc); If and when I see that that person has a new "bestfriend" ke "kawan baik" ke ape, this green-eyed monster in my body will start coming out.
(Macam sebok je orang baru tu!!)
And I hate that feeling.
I know that maybe, it could be abit selfish of me to just want him/her to myself. But the fact that I know that person I used to be close with now share their secrets with this new person, I feel so um.. Rejected? Unwanted?
It's not as though I purposely wanted to go somewhere else and not be close to that person anymore. Haih.
I think I've got some unresolved issues too.
I cant seem to let go. - That's my problem.
Contoh:
If I was close to that person before, and then due to circumstances we drift apart for awhile (maybe due to studying in two different continents or studying in another state, another uni etc); If and when I see that that person has a new "bestfriend" ke "kawan baik" ke ape, this green-eyed monster in my body will start coming out.
(Macam sebok je orang baru tu!!)
And I hate that feeling.
I know that maybe, it could be abit selfish of me to just want him/her to myself. But the fact that I know that person I used to be close with now share their secrets with this new person, I feel so um.. Rejected? Unwanted?
It's not as though I purposely wanted to go somewhere else and not be close to that person anymore. Haih.
I think I've got some unresolved issues too.
I cant seem to let go. - That's my problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment