Thursday, 18 February 2010

Just my two cents

I'm so sorry but I just have to get this out of my chest.

Ok, before I say what I want to say, let me just make this clear: I know saying whatever I'm going to say later might make people think of me as a hypocrite ke ape ke since.. Hm. Ok you'll know later. But at least I'm not doing it anymore!

Ok so here goes..

Orang pakai tudung:
1) SHOULD NOT wear baby-t's ONLY and show off their arms
2) SHOULD NOT wear short blouses that when you bend of lift your arms, other people can either see your tummy or your butt crack. Even for people who dont wear tudungs pun, butt cracks ARENT ATTRACTIVE AT ALL.
3) SHOULD NOT wear tights ONLY as their pants.
4) SHOULD NOT wear anything tight at all.
5) SHOULD act like someone who's wearing a tudung, which means:
- no hanging out with boys ONLY
- no hanging out till wee hours of the night
- no clubbing. (DUH???)

I really have no intention to sound macam bagus ke apa. I mean, yes, ok, I used to wear it also, but I never wore baby-t's or tights. You think pakai tudung is just about covering your hair ke? Wearing tights with just a t-shirt means that people can still see the shape of your ass and legs you know. Tolonglah. If you want to wear it, wear it for the right reasons and WEAR IT PROPERLY please? Dont wear it and pretend that you're nice + sweet + innocent. Kononnya alim la. But NO. Wearing things you're not supposed to wear and doing things you're not supposed to do DOES NOT MAKE YOU ALIM - even if it means that you're in a tudung. If anything, it makes you look like the biggest hypocrite lagi ada la.

And going clubbing in a tudung? Seriously. It's still not ok even if you're in UK ok.. Tolong la jangan jadik bodoh.

I also think that people in a tudung SHOULD NOT sing in public. Suara tu aurat jugak kan?

I'm really sorry if I offended anyone in any way but I honestly think that when you wear a tudung, you should be as traditional as you can be. No exceptions.

Ok. Dah. That's all. I dont know who reads my blog but if I offended anyone, I'm really sorry. It's just how I feel. And I AM entitled to write about how I feel in my blog right?

So seriously, no offense tau people.

2 comments:

bahiyahnor said...

hey there arina...
u know what... i've been wanting to blog about this for a long time. i totally agree with you!
there's a girl in my class who acted macam alim sgt and preached me about wearing tudung. but she wears baby-t, the kind which when she lifts her arms, u can see her armpit... urgh. if only i have the guts to tell it to her face... =.="

Hanum Jumas said...

oh arina, i so agree. tak suke org pakai tudung belagak baik preaching2. org baik xckp dia baik kann.

ps: sape minah ni carik gaduh gila.