Friday, 15 January 2010

When I dont twit, I blog.

It just hit me that:

1) I've been in front of the computer doing this literature review for almost 10 hours now. Non-stop. Honest.
2) When I finish in September and pass all my exams and hand in my project (inshaAllah), I. Will. Be. A. MASTERS graduate! Holy shit. hahaha. (ok wait. I dont use 'holy shit' kot. But it seemed like the appropriate time to use it. Therefore.. I used! [huh??])
3) For the past one week, I've slept 3 hours per night, on average. With just one and a half hours sleep last night. I think if I go out, I'll probably collapse and pengsan terus!
4) I've been twittering like nobody's business these past few days. I bet people-who-dont-have-that-many-followers' page would probably be flooded with my updates. Haha. Oops!

Ok. So predictable la Arina.

Boring buat kerja je, blog.

Btw, this study by

Potter, T. & Corneille, O. (2008). Locating attractiveness in the face space: Faces are more attractive when closer to their group prototype. Psychonomic Bulletin & Review, 15, (3), 615-622.

is super hard.

No comments: