... felt as though everyone around you is only pretending to be your friend just because?
or,
... walked across a room and feel the negative energy from people around you, but they're not really showing it to you? It's like you know when you leave the room they'll automatically start talking about you.
or,
... feel like you have to bow your head and not look up when you're walking in public because you're too scared that people might start throwing things at you?
I think I felt that once upon a time.
And now the feeling's back.
or,
... walked across a room and feel the negative energy from people around you, but they're not really showing it to you? It's like you know when you leave the room they'll automatically start talking about you.
or,
... feel like you have to bow your head and not look up when you're walking in public because you're too scared that people might start throwing things at you?
I think I felt that once upon a time.
And now the feeling's back.
No comments:
Post a Comment