Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku.
What is wrong with me? Why do I always get myself into a huge pile of mess and not know how to deal with it later? What do I really want actually? Why do I do all these things without thinking?
WHY AM I SO FUCKING IMPULSIVE?
I dont know what to do now. I cant really run anywhere or go anywhere. I dont even have anyone to talk to anymore.
God, if this is your way of showing me how my life is going to be every time then I dont think I deserve this second chance. Maybe I would have been better off paralysed :(
*Okla sorry. I didnt mean that. It's just that I REALLY want to be a better person. A more stable and not fickle person. I want the person I'm with to be happy with me, and stay happy FOR A LONG TIME. Why cant I have that?
What is wrong with me? Why cant I change? Why do I always have to hurt people? WHYY????????????
I really dont want to be like this because it's tiring and it hurts people. And I really should stop doing it.
LEARN LA ARINA. LEARN!!!
And dont just say it. DO IT. WALK THE TALK PLEASE. Benci diri sendiri la macam ni. hish.
Btw, I havent slept in about 36 hours and havent eaten in about 40 hours. Plus the tears have been streaming down the cheeks for 24 hours. So just imagine the condition of my face and how I look like now.
So go ahead and talk shit, talk shit about me, and go ahead and talk shit. ~ Fred Durst
I know I care about what you people say, but somehow I still wont do anything about it. And I know people already have that "the girl who cried wolf" perception towards me. Oh yeah yeah she says she'll change. BULLSHIT. Kan? Betul tak?
Seriously. Please. I really want to be better. Please.
What is wrong with me? Why do I always get myself into a huge pile of mess and not know how to deal with it later? What do I really want actually? Why do I do all these things without thinking?
WHY AM I SO FUCKING IMPULSIVE?
I dont know what to do now. I cant really run anywhere or go anywhere. I dont even have anyone to talk to anymore.
God, if this is your way of showing me how my life is going to be every time then I dont think I deserve this second chance. Maybe I would have been better off paralysed :(
*Okla sorry. I didnt mean that. It's just that I REALLY want to be a better person. A more stable and not fickle person. I want the person I'm with to be happy with me, and stay happy FOR A LONG TIME. Why cant I have that?
What is wrong with me? Why cant I change? Why do I always have to hurt people? WHYY????????????
I really dont want to be like this because it's tiring and it hurts people. And I really should stop doing it.
LEARN LA ARINA. LEARN!!!
And dont just say it. DO IT. WALK THE TALK PLEASE. Benci diri sendiri la macam ni. hish.
Btw, I havent slept in about 36 hours and havent eaten in about 40 hours. Plus the tears have been streaming down the cheeks for 24 hours. So just imagine the condition of my face and how I look like now.
So go ahead and talk shit, talk shit about me, and go ahead and talk shit. ~ Fred Durst
I know I care about what you people say, but somehow I still wont do anything about it. And I know people already have that "the girl who cried wolf" perception towards me. Oh yeah yeah she says she'll change. BULLSHIT. Kan? Betul tak?
Seriously. Please. I really want to be better. Please.
No comments:
Post a Comment