After four months of nothingness, here I am again.
Ok. But dont blame me completely. I tried logging on several times, but somehow my password was incorrect? And then the other day I tried again and voila! Tiba-tiba boleh pulak. Hm. Wont speculate anything there so lets just ignore it.
So. Masters eh?
I'm starting to feel the stress. And not the usual "oh I've got so many assignments!" etc complaint tau. This time it's "SHIT I'VE GOT SO MANY #$%#ing assignments!" and they all weigh at least, I repeat, at least, 30% of ONE module. And I've got NINE of them left for this semester. Whee bestnyaa~
Not.
And it doesnt help that I'm feeling ohhhhhhhh-so-lazy these days. And that 'cant be bothered' feeling is always there also. Oh. And the 'screw this' attitude too. It's like I dont care about my studies at all.
I just want to sleep. 24 hours a day, kalau boleh.
MALAS GILA OK. MACAMMANA NI?
Ok. But dont blame me completely. I tried logging on several times, but somehow my password was incorrect? And then the other day I tried again and voila! Tiba-tiba boleh pulak. Hm. Wont speculate anything there so lets just ignore it.
So. Masters eh?
I'm starting to feel the stress. And not the usual "oh I've got so many assignments!" etc complaint tau. This time it's "SHIT I'VE GOT SO MANY #$%#ing assignments!" and they all weigh at least, I repeat, at least, 30% of ONE module. And I've got NINE of them left for this semester. Whee bestnyaa~
Not.
And it doesnt help that I'm feeling ohhhhhhhh-so-lazy these days. And that 'cant be bothered' feeling is always there also. Oh. And the 'screw this' attitude too. It's like I dont care about my studies at all.
I just want to sleep. 24 hours a day, kalau boleh.
MALAS GILA OK. MACAMMANA NI?
No comments:
Post a Comment