ITS THAT TIME AGAIN. YES!
AFTER A MONTH OF HIATUS BECAUSE I WAS, (YES, I LITERALLY WAS) HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE WITH THE FAMILY & BOYFRIEND, now it's back to
1) Pee smelling like coffee
2) Having bad eye-bags from staying up and being nocturnal (and, um, actually, the eye-bags were also an indication of water flowing down the cheeks from the eyes. Hm)
3) Being extremely tired, sleepy and fatigue but still forcing oneself to staying wide awake
4) 67 Mozilla tabs (in 3 Mozilla windows), 23 PDF files, 12 Microsoft Word documents open ALL simultaneously and having to alt + tab every three seconds at one window
Wow dissertation! (aka thesis in some countries)
And wow Arina tak exaggerate langsung in this entry! I really am not kidding with those tabs, seriously. And dammit seriously. It's THE project of the whole degree and I am not even done with it when it's actually due T.O.M.O.R.R.O.W.? Talk about SUPERSHITFREAKING last minute man. It's bloody 40 credits and I am SERIOUSLYYYYY still doing it?? Ohmygoodness. Please lah. Change. I hate this trait of you.
Hurry Wednesday 12oclock pm?
Um. Maybe not.
AFTER A MONTH OF HIATUS BECAUSE I WAS, (YES, I LITERALLY WAS) HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE WITH THE FAMILY & BOYFRIEND, now it's back to
1) Pee smelling like coffee
2) Having bad eye-bags from staying up and being nocturnal (and, um, actually, the eye-bags were also an indication of water flowing down the cheeks from the eyes. Hm)
3) Being extremely tired, sleepy and fatigue but still forcing oneself to staying wide awake
4) 67 Mozilla tabs (in 3 Mozilla windows), 23 PDF files, 12 Microsoft Word documents open ALL simultaneously and having to alt + tab every three seconds at one window
Wow dissertation! (aka thesis in some countries)
And wow Arina tak exaggerate langsung in this entry! I really am not kidding with those tabs, seriously. And dammit seriously. It's THE project of the whole degree and I am not even done with it when it's actually due T.O.M.O.R.R.O.W.? Talk about SUPERSHITFREAKING last minute man. It's bloody 40 credits and I am SERIOUSLYYYYY still doing it?? Ohmygoodness. Please lah. Change. I hate this trait of you.
Hurry Wednesday 12oclock pm?
Um. Maybe not.
1 comment:
come on baby you can do it! :D
Post a Comment