Ok, I thought that this 25 random things people are doing on Facebook are the kind of things people put on their blogs. So since I just did mine, I think I'll post it here also lah! hehe. OH. I forgot to mention, that it's abit long :)
1. I've been reading other people's 25 random things (since the firsttttt ever person posted it on facebook) and think that this is a good way (but maybe abit annoying and quite tedious) to know someone! Andd, haha, ok this might be abit pathetic, but I also thought of what to include in my own 25 things every time I read other people’s notes! hahaha :P
2.a) My first career ambition was to be a stewardess :) And I think if I was given the opportunity to be one now, I would definitely grab it!!
b) But nowww, I reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyyyyyyyyyyyy want to be a clinical psychologist! (with a "Dr." title in front of my name :P:P) and have patients and work in a hospital/clinic.
c) Ok. The real reason why I wanted to become a psychologist was because I wanted to help people. I love listening to people’s problems and it gives me a sense of... Joy when that person, after some period of time tells me that his/her problem is settled already. Please note yea that psychologists DO NOT give advices! We just guide and help you through your problems. We DO NOT tell you what to do! Ok, besides wanting to help people, I thought that learning psychology would make me understand myself and other people more. Which, I’ve come to conclude.. Since it’s my final year doing my course now.. IS TRUE! YAY! I know more about people’s personality and can easily attribute my feelings to something, when I’m feeling whatever I’m feeling!
3. I'm not a flower/chocolate/icecream girl. I prefer original or cheese flavoured potato chips/ sour tape/fizzi gummy thingies. Oh. And fried chicken and fried calamari too! And tomyam. And kerepek pisang and muruku.
4. I like telling people that I have two bestfriends in the whole wide world, but I have no idea what they're up to now or who they're with or what's going on in their lives etc. I dont think you call that 'bestfriends' anymore do you? Haih. I miss them so much but I dont think they feel the same way. =(
5. I LOVE SINGING. My first ever singing in public stunt was when I was 5. We sang the "Puji dan syukur pada Illahi..." song. I remembered that my partner wasnt concentrating on the audience when she sang, so I gave her a hard nudge on her shoulder to keep her focused. I also remembered asking my sister AND my brother to sing in key when I was like, 5 or something. Hahaha. Talk about being bossy since the age of 5!
6. I've come to realise that the number 2 child (out of three) will almost always have the 'second child syndrome'. Myself included. Ok. So if you dont know what 'second child syndrome' means, allow me to paste a paragraph of some website to explain what it means:
"Some parents may argue that the second child is not treated any differently than the first child was. But let's be honest. After you've seen your first child take a first step, say a first word, and do all of those other firsts, it's a little less remarkable to see it in your other children. Whether or not you want to admit it, the middle or second child will always be competing for the lime light with the oldest and youngest children. This is one of the main causes of middle or second child syndrome.
Second or middle children usually bemoan their fate as being ignored by everyone in the family. They may grow resentful or all the attention given to the oldest and youngest of the family. Second born children will often try to be the exact opposite in personality, interests, etc. from the first born child. S/he will often do almost anything for parental attention, even if that means being naughty. Parents tend to be much easier and less demanding on the second and third children. Middle or second children have to compete to be heard or noticed, and therefore crave the spotlight in other ways. They may be the loud, boisterous child in school. They may be the center of all their friends' events.
The middle or second born child often have a feeling of not belonging to the group. Being in the middle can make the second child feel insecure. They may lack the drive and motivation that is so prevalent in the first born. The second child may instead look to the first born for direction. This may also make the second born feel out of place because they aren't over achievers. Instead, the middle child usually just goes with the flow.
Second born children are often loners. They may have trouble latching on to a person in a relationship. They may also have trouble making decisions in school and in a career."
Which is whyy, I'd like to have either 2 or 4 children, so that they will all have their own 'partners' and wont be alone. And I know now to give extra attention to the 2nd child so that he/she wouldnt feel left out! =)
7. I talk in my sleep. Sometimes, when people try to wake me up in the morning, it's possible for me to just suddenly shout/scream at that person without me realising it. I've also gotten comments that I sometimes 'cycle' in my sleep. haha
8. I think my secondary school years (in KYS) are the best and memorable, ever. TOO MANY BITTER-SWEET THINGS had happened then which has made me, me today.
9. I used to go for afternoon religious classes for 8 years. Ballet (pronounced as bel-ey) for 6 years. And music classes for 15 years(?)
10. I absolutely love it when all 6 members of my family (including my sister-in-law) are at home lazing around watching tv/eating dinner/talking about random things. I love family time! This means that I actually miss all of them now. Haih.
11. I dont like drifting apart with people that I'm close with. You know - The people whom you used to go for meals with, chat to even after meeting them in person, hangout at their houses, share almost every intimate detail of your life with. These people.. I hate suddenly not becoming 'close friends' with them. You know who you are. SILA terasa. haha
12. I’m not a youtube person either. I don’t know how people can know about allllllllllll videos there are on youtube and keep asking people to watch them time after time. Where do you get the timeeee to watch all these videos?
13. I useD to be able to tolerate stupid jokes, but not anymore! I feel like my intelligence level (which is not so high to begin with) will drop to a negative value when I hear or watch stupid jokes/videos. It’s not that I don’t have a good sense of humour anymore (because I think I do and sometimes I make people laugh with the things I say) but I just.. Cannot take it la, seriously. I think this explains my “lost” look whenever I hear these kinds of jokes. This look could either mean that “the joke is REALLY, um, stupid” or “ I really didn’t get the joke”.
14. Oh yesss. While we’re still on the subject, YES. I AM ABIT SLOW! In finishing food and in understanding some things (jokes, especially, which sometimes make me look like a bimbo. haha). Ok, you know why I’m always the last one to finish my food? Becauseeee, I appreciate every single bite I take! =) I chew at least, um, 30 times per suap. (40 when eating kebab-related meat). I tend to chew cake as well . hahahahah. This is because I cherish each chew and taste every single thing in my mouth. This also explains why I can easily detect onions or garlic or vege in my food even when it’s already in my mouth. And no I cant just swallow them because they taste, disgusting! My tongue’s really sensitive to bitter things (it has been scientifically proven that different people have different levels of bitter-ness). Now you know why I’m so picky with food! =P
15. Talking about appreciation, I still keep all letters/presents/movie tickets/pictures/smses of everyone whom has made an impact in my life since.. Standard 6. =P Ok. Letters since std 6 from ex-crushes, bestfriends etc. Sms-es since form 5. So if you think you’ve given me a very sweet message like telling me you’ll miss me when I’m gone for 4 months then you can count on seeing your message in my ‘secret’ book. =)
16. I think I’ll be a very fierce mother. Haha. But a very protective one at that, which, I think wouldn’t be too good since you’re not supposed to be TOO protective of your children or they’ll do everything to go against your wishes. Hm. Ok. I don’t know what kind of mother I would be. I’m quite scared actually because I sort of know what kind of mother I should and should not be (referring to my developmental psychology notes) but it’s still very scary! But hopefully I’ll be a good one like my mom :)
17. I reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy love family time! Be it with my immediate family members or with my cousins. Oh man. Those fun times we had in pangkor were awesome man. Too bad that was probably the last trip we had before everyone got married + went away :(
18. Believe it or not, I’ve been trying to gain weight since I was 17 but have been failing miserably. Alhamdulillah though, that I can eat absolutely whatever and still maintain my weight, but it would be nice if I could at least get some of that fat on some parts of my body :P But whatever! I’m still contented with how I look now and would not do anything to change it. Betul.
19. Ok talking about weight, I absolutely disagree with people who are trying to lose weight!! Maybe if you’re obese and you want to lose weight, then that’s fine. But people who are super freaking skinny and look good already the way the are.. What’s up laaa. WHYYYYYYY do you still need to lose weight?? You should enjoy food NOW while you can. We’re all still young and still have the privilege to eat doner kebab/Mcd twice a week at least. Or cake everyday. Or.. Rice every meal! So what if you’re wearing size 12? Being super thin isn’t nice either you know. You cant balance yourself when the wind’s blowing at 40 km/h. You cant carry almost all heavy things like 5 kgs of rice or groceries filled with liquids (milk, juice) or fruits by yourself. I think you should appreciate everything that is given to you now and live life to the fullest........ BY NOT RESTRICTING YOUR FOOD INTAKE!! EAT PEOPLE! PLEASE!
20. I’m very anal with how I pack my things. If I’m travelling and sharing a bag with someone, I would rather be the person who’s packing everyone’s stuff and know where’s everything in the bag than the person who doesn’t know anything :P I like it when they ask me where’s where and I know exactly where it is in the bag. OH. But I’ll be anal about that person not putting things back the way they were in the bag. Haha. I think some of you have gone through this with me so you know what I’m talking about :P:P
21. This is my last semester of my undergraduate year and OH. MY. GOD. 5 assignments (essays, presentations, posters and ONE super dissertation) due in four weeks. This is probably the most workload I’ve ever given in three years! (and yes.. How ironic. I’m totally wasting time doing this than actually researching for my assignmentssss. Typical lah!)
22. I had a twin. Yup. “Had”. S/he died in my mom’s womb while we were.. Growing. When my mom gave birth to me, s/he came out as a dead foetus :( I think it would have been really interesting if s/he did survive. You would see two Arina’s! How’s super cool would that be man. hehe
23. I love Leeds. Seriously. I’m so comfortable here and I’ve got everyone I love here. (ok, so maybe mama, papa, abang + Rozanna are at home, Ara in Edinburgh, Liana in KL, Zaza in Wisc, Elena in Cambridge, Cuna’s in Manchester [but dekat , so ok nevermind.] and Hazim’s in NY) but I STILL LOVE IT HERE. Why don’t all of you come and move here with me? :P Ok. Maybe not. The weather here sucks sometimes. Hm. Ok. Where shall we all move together then?
24. I cant wait to wear a ring on my left no. 4 (from the thumb) finger! =)
25. I. Miss. You. Very. Much. Lah. Sayang.
Done! Wait. Nak tambah somemore can?
26. I love cats. I used to want to be a vet because I LOVED cats TOO MUCH (and still do actually). But after our family trip to the animal zoo in Perth (where we had to feed the kangaroos and koalas), I changed my mind. I was too scared of them biting my finger so I thought to myself straight away, "How can I be scared of JUST giving food to animals if I want to become a vet, when I know I have to do worse things like injecting them or performing surgery on them?" So I changed my ambition straight away and started focusing on helping HUMAN BEINGS instead! :)
27. Talking about animals.. My first cat, Rita, whom I got when I was 8, gave birth to her first set of kittens right beside my head on my bed when I was sleeping. And I wasnt even conscious when it happened. It was my mom who woke me up and told me to get up because she needed to change the sheets. My mom then shifted the cat in her basket on the floor in my room. Rita didnt leave her basket AT ALL for 7 days.
28. The clothes in my cupboard are all colour coordinated.
29. The hangers that I use are all either black or grey in colour. It cant be any other colour. And they must all face inwards. No exceptions.
30. I cannot carry heavy things. Or I'll have ostereoporosis by the age of 25. Seriously.
Oh wow. I know this is long but I can still carry on you know! :P
But I wont for "still having readers reading my blog" sake ;)
1. I've been reading other people's 25 random things (since the firsttttt ever person posted it on facebook) and think that this is a good way (but maybe abit annoying and quite tedious) to know someone! Andd, haha, ok this might be abit pathetic, but I also thought of what to include in my own 25 things every time I read other people’s notes! hahaha :P
2.a) My first career ambition was to be a stewardess :) And I think if I was given the opportunity to be one now, I would definitely grab it!!
b) But nowww, I reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyyyyyyyyyyyy want to be a clinical psychologist! (with a "Dr." title in front of my name :P:P) and have patients and work in a hospital/clinic.
c) Ok. The real reason why I wanted to become a psychologist was because I wanted to help people. I love listening to people’s problems and it gives me a sense of... Joy when that person, after some period of time tells me that his/her problem is settled already. Please note yea that psychologists DO NOT give advices! We just guide and help you through your problems. We DO NOT tell you what to do! Ok, besides wanting to help people, I thought that learning psychology would make me understand myself and other people more. Which, I’ve come to conclude.. Since it’s my final year doing my course now.. IS TRUE! YAY! I know more about people’s personality and can easily attribute my feelings to something, when I’m feeling whatever I’m feeling!
3. I'm not a flower/chocolate/icecream girl. I prefer original or cheese flavoured potato chips/ sour tape/fizzi gummy thingies. Oh. And fried chicken and fried calamari too! And tomyam. And kerepek pisang and muruku.
4. I like telling people that I have two bestfriends in the whole wide world, but I have no idea what they're up to now or who they're with or what's going on in their lives etc. I dont think you call that 'bestfriends' anymore do you? Haih. I miss them so much but I dont think they feel the same way. =(
5. I LOVE SINGING. My first ever singing in public stunt was when I was 5. We sang the "Puji dan syukur pada Illahi..." song. I remembered that my partner wasnt concentrating on the audience when she sang, so I gave her a hard nudge on her shoulder to keep her focused. I also remembered asking my sister AND my brother to sing in key when I was like, 5 or something. Hahaha. Talk about being bossy since the age of 5!
6. I've come to realise that the number 2 child (out of three) will almost always have the 'second child syndrome'. Myself included. Ok. So if you dont know what 'second child syndrome' means, allow me to paste a paragraph of some website to explain what it means:
"Some parents may argue that the second child is not treated any differently than the first child was. But let's be honest. After you've seen your first child take a first step, say a first word, and do all of those other firsts, it's a little less remarkable to see it in your other children. Whether or not you want to admit it, the middle or second child will always be competing for the lime light with the oldest and youngest children. This is one of the main causes of middle or second child syndrome.
Second or middle children usually bemoan their fate as being ignored by everyone in the family. They may grow resentful or all the attention given to the oldest and youngest of the family. Second born children will often try to be the exact opposite in personality, interests, etc. from the first born child. S/he will often do almost anything for parental attention, even if that means being naughty. Parents tend to be much easier and less demanding on the second and third children. Middle or second children have to compete to be heard or noticed, and therefore crave the spotlight in other ways. They may be the loud, boisterous child in school. They may be the center of all their friends' events.
The middle or second born child often have a feeling of not belonging to the group. Being in the middle can make the second child feel insecure. They may lack the drive and motivation that is so prevalent in the first born. The second child may instead look to the first born for direction. This may also make the second born feel out of place because they aren't over achievers. Instead, the middle child usually just goes with the flow.
Second born children are often loners. They may have trouble latching on to a person in a relationship. They may also have trouble making decisions in school and in a career."
Which is whyy, I'd like to have either 2 or 4 children, so that they will all have their own 'partners' and wont be alone. And I know now to give extra attention to the 2nd child so that he/she wouldnt feel left out! =)
7. I talk in my sleep. Sometimes, when people try to wake me up in the morning, it's possible for me to just suddenly shout/scream at that person without me realising it. I've also gotten comments that I sometimes 'cycle' in my sleep. haha
8. I think my secondary school years (in KYS) are the best and memorable, ever. TOO MANY BITTER-SWEET THINGS had happened then which has made me, me today.
9. I used to go for afternoon religious classes for 8 years. Ballet (pronounced as bel-ey) for 6 years. And music classes for 15 years(?)
10. I absolutely love it when all 6 members of my family (including my sister-in-law) are at home lazing around watching tv/eating dinner/talking about random things. I love family time! This means that I actually miss all of them now. Haih.
11. I dont like drifting apart with people that I'm close with. You know - The people whom you used to go for meals with, chat to even after meeting them in person, hangout at their houses, share almost every intimate detail of your life with. These people.. I hate suddenly not becoming 'close friends' with them. You know who you are. SILA terasa. haha
12. I’m not a youtube person either. I don’t know how people can know about allllllllllll videos there are on youtube and keep asking people to watch them time after time. Where do you get the timeeee to watch all these videos?
13. I useD to be able to tolerate stupid jokes, but not anymore! I feel like my intelligence level (which is not so high to begin with) will drop to a negative value when I hear or watch stupid jokes/videos. It’s not that I don’t have a good sense of humour anymore (because I think I do and sometimes I make people laugh with the things I say) but I just.. Cannot take it la, seriously. I think this explains my “lost” look whenever I hear these kinds of jokes. This look could either mean that “the joke is REALLY, um, stupid” or “ I really didn’t get the joke”.
14. Oh yesss. While we’re still on the subject, YES. I AM ABIT SLOW! In finishing food and in understanding some things (jokes, especially, which sometimes make me look like a bimbo. haha). Ok, you know why I’m always the last one to finish my food? Becauseeee, I appreciate every single bite I take! =) I chew at least, um, 30 times per suap. (40 when eating kebab-related meat). I tend to chew cake as well . hahahahah. This is because I cherish each chew and taste every single thing in my mouth. This also explains why I can easily detect onions or garlic or vege in my food even when it’s already in my mouth. And no I cant just swallow them because they taste, disgusting! My tongue’s really sensitive to bitter things (it has been scientifically proven that different people have different levels of bitter-ness). Now you know why I’m so picky with food! =P
15. Talking about appreciation, I still keep all letters/presents/movie tickets/pictures/smses of everyone whom has made an impact in my life since.. Standard 6. =P Ok. Letters since std 6 from ex-crushes, bestfriends etc. Sms-es since form 5. So if you think you’ve given me a very sweet message like telling me you’ll miss me when I’m gone for 4 months then you can count on seeing your message in my ‘secret’ book. =)
16. I think I’ll be a very fierce mother. Haha. But a very protective one at that, which, I think wouldn’t be too good since you’re not supposed to be TOO protective of your children or they’ll do everything to go against your wishes. Hm. Ok. I don’t know what kind of mother I would be. I’m quite scared actually because I sort of know what kind of mother I should and should not be (referring to my developmental psychology notes) but it’s still very scary! But hopefully I’ll be a good one like my mom :)
17. I reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy love family time! Be it with my immediate family members or with my cousins. Oh man. Those fun times we had in pangkor were awesome man. Too bad that was probably the last trip we had before everyone got married + went away :(
18. Believe it or not, I’ve been trying to gain weight since I was 17 but have been failing miserably. Alhamdulillah though, that I can eat absolutely whatever and still maintain my weight, but it would be nice if I could at least get some of that fat on some parts of my body :P But whatever! I’m still contented with how I look now and would not do anything to change it. Betul.
19. Ok talking about weight, I absolutely disagree with people who are trying to lose weight!! Maybe if you’re obese and you want to lose weight, then that’s fine. But people who are super freaking skinny and look good already the way the are.. What’s up laaa. WHYYYYYYY do you still need to lose weight?? You should enjoy food NOW while you can. We’re all still young and still have the privilege to eat doner kebab/Mcd twice a week at least. Or cake everyday. Or.. Rice every meal! So what if you’re wearing size 12? Being super thin isn’t nice either you know. You cant balance yourself when the wind’s blowing at 40 km/h. You cant carry almost all heavy things like 5 kgs of rice or groceries filled with liquids (milk, juice) or fruits by yourself. I think you should appreciate everything that is given to you now and live life to the fullest........ BY NOT RESTRICTING YOUR FOOD INTAKE!! EAT PEOPLE! PLEASE!
20. I’m very anal with how I pack my things. If I’m travelling and sharing a bag with someone, I would rather be the person who’s packing everyone’s stuff and know where’s everything in the bag than the person who doesn’t know anything :P I like it when they ask me where’s where and I know exactly where it is in the bag. OH. But I’ll be anal about that person not putting things back the way they were in the bag. Haha. I think some of you have gone through this with me so you know what I’m talking about :P:P
21. This is my last semester of my undergraduate year and OH. MY. GOD. 5 assignments (essays, presentations, posters and ONE super dissertation) due in four weeks. This is probably the most workload I’ve ever given in three years! (and yes.. How ironic. I’m totally wasting time doing this than actually researching for my assignmentssss. Typical lah!)
22. I had a twin. Yup. “Had”. S/he died in my mom’s womb while we were.. Growing. When my mom gave birth to me, s/he came out as a dead foetus :( I think it would have been really interesting if s/he did survive. You would see two Arina’s! How’s super cool would that be man. hehe
23. I love Leeds. Seriously. I’m so comfortable here and I’ve got everyone I love here. (ok, so maybe mama, papa, abang + Rozanna are at home, Ara in Edinburgh, Liana in KL, Zaza in Wisc, Elena in Cambridge, Cuna’s in Manchester [but dekat , so ok nevermind.] and Hazim’s in NY) but I STILL LOVE IT HERE. Why don’t all of you come and move here with me? :P Ok. Maybe not. The weather here sucks sometimes. Hm. Ok. Where shall we all move together then?
24. I cant wait to wear a ring on my left no. 4 (from the thumb) finger! =)
25. I. Miss. You. Very. Much. Lah. Sayang.
Done! Wait. Nak tambah somemore can?
26. I love cats. I used to want to be a vet because I LOVED cats TOO MUCH (and still do actually). But after our family trip to the animal zoo in Perth (where we had to feed the kangaroos and koalas), I changed my mind. I was too scared of them biting my finger so I thought to myself straight away, "How can I be scared of JUST giving food to animals if I want to become a vet, when I know I have to do worse things like injecting them or performing surgery on them?" So I changed my ambition straight away and started focusing on helping HUMAN BEINGS instead! :)
27. Talking about animals.. My first cat, Rita, whom I got when I was 8, gave birth to her first set of kittens right beside my head on my bed when I was sleeping. And I wasnt even conscious when it happened. It was my mom who woke me up and told me to get up because she needed to change the sheets. My mom then shifted the cat in her basket on the floor in my room. Rita didnt leave her basket AT ALL for 7 days.
28. The clothes in my cupboard are all colour coordinated.
29. The hangers that I use are all either black or grey in colour. It cant be any other colour. And they must all face inwards. No exceptions.
30. I cannot carry heavy things. Or I'll have ostereoporosis by the age of 25. Seriously.
Oh wow. I know this is long but I can still carry on you know! :P
But I wont for "still having readers reading my blog" sake ;)








1 comment:
25! i love! :)
and yes your baju semua color coordinated :)
Post a Comment