Baby's out playing football..
So this would be a good and perfect time for me to study in peace right? Yup! But while I was getting ready, (i.e. mandi, blow rambut, kemas meja, make bed etc.) to leave to the library..
1) My coat rack broke.
Ok, it's not like it was unexpected or anything, because the coat rack was like 40 degrees senget dah pun. But the fact that it chose to patah nowww is what's bothering me. Since the rack was senget to the right, all my coats and jackets (plus 3 of Hazim's) fell to the right and blocked the door and caused all my boots under the coat rack to macam, bersepah-sepah tak tersusun kat bawah tu. Adoi. So I obviously had to take all the coats and put it on the bed first while I arrange the shoes. And then I had to remove 3/4 of my clothes in my cupboard to fit all the jackets and coats in the cupboard. Jackets and coats, I think, if I just leave it out on .. I dont know.. The floor?? For a night, dust will probably accumulate and then akan jadik buruk, but blouses takpela kan. I mean, they're not exactly designer clothes so takpelah if kotor sikit pun.
2) I also impulsively decided to fold all of his clothes lying around on his bag.
3) Danced to a couple of songs (just like last year haha :P)
4) And sang a few karaoke tunes of course!
And didnt study even one sentence of a journal that I had already downloaded on my computer.
Adoiii.
It's almost 8.30 pm now and belum study pun lagi hari ni. Seriously. I dont know what's going to happen tomorrow. But I've drank 2 rich-nescafe sachets already so you know what that means:
It's an all-nighter tonight baby.
2 comments:
hahaha yeah while i was out playing football, you should study!
instead of lipat-ing my bajus
hahahah
thanks anyway
i missssssssssssssssssssssss you!
Post a Comment